Meet the Teammore Marc Morehouse storiesmore Mike Hlas storiesmore Cyclone Country storiesmore Diamonds & Ice storiesmore Preps Etc. storiesmore Inside Track storiesmore Community Corner stories
- Integrated DNA Technologies moves into former Harley-Davidson store in Coralville
- Tenants of Hach Brothers building embrace wood, brick, natural light
- Marion library board wants to move ahead on mixed-use project
- Two No. 1 ranked softball teams fall at Rick Doran Classic
- Shryock takes home $10,000 at Aftermarket Nationals
Find a job
The University of Iowa women’s basketball team has landed a big girl from a tiny town.
Megan Gustafson, a 6-foot-4 junior all-stater at Port Wing (Wis.) South Shore High School, has confirmed her commitment to the Hawkeyes via Twitter. She will join the Hawkeyes for the 2015-16 campaign.
Gustafson has scored more than 2,000 points in three seasons at South Shore.
Port Wing is a town of 350 on the south shore of Lake Superior, near Duluth, Minn.
l Comments: (319) 368-8857; email@example.com