Meet the Teammore Marc Morehouse storiesmore Mike Hlas storiesmore Cyclone Country storiesmore Diamonds & Ice storiesmore Preps Etc. storiesmore Inside Track storiesmore Community Corner stories
- Iowa baseball misses out on home NCAA regional
- B1G ADs seek more balance in future football schedules
- Rebuild or build new: Breaking down Iowa's multibillion-dollar highway plan
- Consolidation, sharing agreements among options for rural Iowa schools
- Seasonal adjustments: Teens landing more summer jobs
Find a job
APPLETON, Wis. — The Wisconsin Ti,ber Rattlers touched staring pitcher Ryan Eades for five runs in five innings for a 5-3 win ovver the Cedar Rapids Kernels Wednesday night. The T-Ratts won two of three games in the series.
Wisconsin (44-39 overall) scored four times in the second inning for a lead it wouldn’t relinquisk. Taylor Brennan and Rafael Neda had two hits apiece, with Neda striping two doubles.
Eades dropped to 5-8, allowing five earned runs in five innings. Zack Granite had to hits for Cedar Rapids (35-48).
The Kernels open a series against Beloit on the Fourth of July at 5 p.m