Meet the Teammore Marc Morehouse storiesmore Mike Hlas storiesmore Cyclone Country storiesmore Preps Etc. storiesmore Inside Track storiesmore Community Corner storiesMost Popular
Find a jobGazette staffJune 16, 2014 | 5:56 pm
- The Big Finish: Four undeniables coming out of Iowa spring football
- Man faces murder charge in grocery store parking lot stabbing
- Cedar County historians say ‘Little House’ worth saving
- Dismissing, pleading down school bus violations double since Kadyn's Law
- Driver flown to UIHC after chase, rollover on Highway 30
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa -- The ‘On Iowa’ Podcast returns to talk about Hawkeye sports. The Gazette’s Marc Morehouse and Scott Dochterman are nearing the end of their series on each of Iowa’s opponents this season, and they talk about what they have learned about the Hawkeyes’ schedule. They also discuss the University’s new deputy Athletics Director and the start of the Prime Time League this week.
Click below to listen, or subscribe to this podcast on iTunes here.