Some quick observations from practice while I wait for video to download:
– The weather is beautiful.
– QB Jake Rudock is down to one heavy-duty knee brace, you know, like the O-linemen wear. That’s on his left knee. He has a sleeve on the right. He looks to be moving fine.
– Junior Andrew Donnal started walk-through stuff as the starter at right guard over Jordan Walsh. I don’t know if that sticks and it really doesn’t matter. The two have rotated a lot this season. Usually, Walsh has been the starter.
– Running back rotation seems to remain unchanged — Weisman, Bullock, Canzeri. LeShun Daniels got a few more reps. (Just a solid-looking human.)
– This is Iowa’s Tuesday, so there will be some contact in practice. Mostly, it was helmets, shoulder pads and shorts.
– Connor Kornbrath had a few big boots.
– There were a few guys who stretched before practice and went to the hospital visit during full practice. A few of those guys looked dinged up, but we’re talking deep walk-ons, kickers and assorted true freshmen.
OK, some video and pics:
Comments are closed.