Here are the contracts for Iowa assistants WR Bobby Kennedy and ST/RB coach Chris White.
– Former Iowa RB coach Lester Erb made $226,000 last season as RB coach/special teams assistant, essentially the same job as White’s. Erb’s contract was not renewed after last season and he’s now RB/ST coordinator at Nevada.
– Former Iowa WR coach Erik Campbell made $232,000 last season. His contract also was not renewed at Iowa. He’s now the WR coach with the Montreal Alouettes in the Canadian Football League.
– Here’s a link to contracts for Iowa’s other assistants for the 2012 season.
– All Iowa assistants are “at will” status, meaning they are employed at Ferentz’s discretion and would only be owed salary and benefits through the date of non-renewal.
– Strength and conditioning coach Chris Doyle made $299,160 last year.
Comments are closed.