The Week Ahead for Jan. 6-12
Published: January 4 2013 | 1:10 pm - Updated: 28 March 2014 | 9:34 am
TUESDAY, Jan. 8
- Federal Reserve will release consumer credit data for November.
- Alcoa Inc. and Monsanto Co. will report their quarterly financial results.
- Germany will release November industrial orders figures and export and import data for November.
WEDNESDAY, Jan. 9
- Germany will report its November industrial production figures.
THURSDAY, Jan. 10
- U.S. Labor Department will release weekly jobless claims.
- Freddie Mac will announce weekly mortgage rates.
- U.S. Commerce Department will unveil wholesale trade inventories for November.
- U.S. Labor Department will report on job openings and labor turnover survey for November.
- European Central Bank’s governing council will meet in Frankfurt to set monetary policy for the eurozone.
- The Bank of England will make its monthly announcement on its key interest rate.
FRIDAY, Jan. 11
- U.S. Commerce Department will release international trade data for November.
- U.S. Treasury Department will release the federal budget numbers for December.
- Wells Fargo & Co. will report its quarterly financial results.
Have you found an error or omission in our reporting? Is there other feedback and/or ideas you want to share with us? Tell us