- U.S. stock markets will be open, but not the bond market, in observance of Veterans Day.
- The Eurogroup meets in Brussels.
- Earnings reports for DR Horton, Jacobs, CTI Industries, Lee Enterprises and Nexus AG.
- U.S. Treasury will release the federal budget for October.
- European Union’s Economic and Financial Affairs Council will meet in Brussels.
- World Trade Organization’s trade policy review body will meet in Iceland through Thursday.
- Earnings reports for Cisco Systems, Home Depot, TJX, Dick’s Sporting Goods and Saks.
- U.S. Commerce Department will report on retail sales data for October.
- It also will unveil September business inventories.
- U.S. Labor Department will release its Producer Price Index for October.
- Federal Reserve will release the minutes from its October interest-rate meeting.
- Earnings reports for Abercrombie & Fitch, Limited Brands, NetApp, PetSmart, Staples, Tyco International, Global Telecom & Technology and Williams-Sonoma.
- U.S. Labor Department will unveil weekly jobless claims figures.
- It also will report on October’s Consumer Price Index figures.
- Freddie Mac will releases weekly mortgage rates.
- Earnings reports for Autodesk, Dell, Dollar Tree Stores, GameStop, Gap, Intuit, Target, Viacom, Walmart, Nash Finch, Perry Ellis, Sally Beauty Holdings and Sears Holdings.
- Federal Reserve will release industrial production numbers for October.
- Earnings reports for JM Smucker, Casual Male Retail Group, Foot Locker and Tennessee Valley Authority.
Associated Press, Reuters and other sources