The Big Ten's weekend was:
a) Turf toe
b) Groin pull
d) Strained calf
e) All the above
The answer is e.
1) Michigan State -- Darth Dantonio can crush beer cans with his mind. Last week: No. 2. Next: Notre Dame.
2) Ohio State -- Darth Meyer can Jedi mind trick your recruits. Last week: No. 1. Next: California.
3) Michigan -- Wolverines move up from No. 5 for not losing to Air Force. Not for winning, but for not losing. Last week: No. 5. Next: UMass.
4) Northwestern -- Cats won backgammon against Vanderbilt. Or squash or whatever. Last week: No. 7. Next: Boston College.
5) Nebraska -- Freshman QB and three frosh OLs helped UCLA put up 653 yards on the Huskers, maybe the blackest of eyes for the B1G this weekend. Last week: No. 3. Next: Arkansas State.
6) Purdue -- Close loss? Up, up, up, you go. Last week: No. 9. Next: Eastern Michigan.
7) Minnesota -- Highest ranking ever since ever. Last week: No. 10. Next: Western Michigan.
8 ) Wisconsin -- Like a kid who just did that bat spin 10 times during a seventh inning stretch. Last week: No. 4. Next: Utah State.
9) Iowa -- Joke about selling beer at Kinnick. Last week: No. 6. Next: Northern Iowa.
10) Illinois -- The Big Ten next game in the Pacific time zone: The Rose Bowl. That's not looking pretty, either. Last week: No. 8. Next: Charleston Southern.
11) Indiana -- Ugh for Tre Roberson. His tweets seem genuine, showed he is of the community. Bummer on the broken leg. Last week: No. 12. Next: Ball State.12) Penn State -- Remember the scene in "Monty Python's Holy Grail" that showed the indentured servants packing mud? Last week: No. 11. Next: Navy.