Here's a release on ESPN's broadcast teams for the 2011 season, per ESPN release:
ESPN 2011 College Football Commentator Assignments
What’s New: Urban Meyer on Saturday afternoons; Cunningham & Griese in prime-time roles; Mowins & Bellotti on ESPN2 noon; and Wischusen & Davie on ABC afternoon
Returning: Musburger & Kirk Herbstreit on ABC Saturday Night Football; Brad Nessler & Todd Blackledge on ESPN Saturday in prime time; Davis, James, Palmer & Brown on Thursdays; and McDonough & Millen on ABC Saturday afternoons
The addition of two-time BCS National Championship coach Urban Meyer and several returning commentators in new roles highlight the lineup of announcer pairings for college football game telecasts across ESPN platforms. Meyer, who resigned from Florida at the conclusion of last season, will work Saturday noon ET games on ESPN with commentator Dave Pasch and analyst Chris Spielman. In addition to calling ESPN’s University of Texas spring game together, Meyer was an assistant coach at Ohio State when Spielman was a player.
Highlights of new assignments:
• ESPN2 and ESPNU Saturday prime-time telecasts will include analysts in new roles.
• Ed Cunningham, who called ABC afternoon games last year, will partner with Mark Jones for ESPN2’s weekly telecast.
• Brian Griese will move from ESPN2’s Saturday noon game to ESPNU’s evening game with returning announcer Clay Matvick. Allison Williams will serve as reporter.
• Beth Mowins will assume the role of play-by-play on ESPN2’s Saturday noon telecast with analyst Mike Bellotti, who worked primarily ESPN and ABC West Coast games last year.
• Analyst Bob Davie will move from ESPN2 Saturday night games to ABC Saturday afternoon telecasts with Bob Wischusen, who worked Saturday noon games on ESPN2 last year.
• Former Georgia offensive lineman Matt Stinchcomb will join announcer Rob Stone on Saturday afternoon ESPNU telecasts. Stinchcomb was primarily a studio analyst last year.
The assignments of returning commentator pairings includes Brent Musburger and Kirk Herbstreit calling the Saturday Night Football series on ABC, broadcast television’s only weekly primetime game (8 p.m.), for their sixth consecutive year. Erin Andrews will report from the sidelines of the broadcast for her second season. The weekly Saturday ESPN College Football Primetime telecast will pair leading play-by-play voice Brad Nessler with analyst Todd Blackledge and reporter Holly Rowe. Additional highlights:
• For the second straight year, game and studio host Rece Davis will call the Thursday ESPN College Football Primetime series with analysts Craig James and Jesse Palmer, and reporter Jenn Brown.
• Commentator Sean McDonough and analyst Matt Millen will team up for a third season to work the marquee Saturday afternoon telecasts on ABC.
• Analyst Brock Huard and commentator Carter Blackburn will continue to work ESPN and ABC Saturday games, primarily featuring West Coast sites.
• ESPN Friday night telecasts will be called by Joe Tessitore and Rod Gilmore for the fourth year.
• Danny Kanell, in his second year with ESPN, will serve as an analyst on the ESPNU afternoon game with announcer Pam Ward.
• Announcer Bill Rosinski, analyst David Norrie and reporter Joe Schad will work ESPN Radio’s weekly Saturday broadcast.
ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN 3D and ESPN Regional Television Game Pairings
Note: Additional commentators will contribute throughout the season.
Game Telecast Play-by-play Analyst Reporter
Saturday Night Football (on ABC) -- Brent Musburger, Kirk Herbstreit, Erin Andrews
ESPN College Football Primetime (Saturday) -- Brad Nessler, Todd Blackledge, Holly Rowe
ESPN2 College Football Primetime (Saturday) -- Mark Jones, Ed Cunningham
ESPNU SEC Saturday Prime Time -- Clay Matvick, Brian Griese, Allison Williams
ESPN College Football Primetime (Thursday) -- Rece Davis, Craig James and Jesse Palmer, Jenn Brown
ABC Saturday Afternoon -- Sean McDonough, Matt Millen, Heather Cox
ESPN College Football (Saturday afternoon) -- Dave Pasch, Chris Spielman and Urban Meyer
ESPN2 College Football (Saturday afternoon) -- Beth Mowins, Mike Bellotti
ABC Saturday Afternoon -- Mike Patrick, Craig James
ABC Saturday Afternoon -- Bob Wischusen, Bob Davie
ABC or ESPN Saturdays (primarily West Coast) -- Carter Blackburn, Brock Huard
ESPNU Saturday Afternoon -- Rob Stone, Matt Stinchcomb
ESPNU Saturday Afternoon -- Pam Ward, Danny Kanell
ESPN and ESPN2 Friday -- Joe Tessitore, Rod Gilmore
ESPNU Thursday -- Anish Shroff, Jay Walker
ESPNU late Saturday (WAC) -- Adam Amin, David Diaz-Infante
ESPNU late Saturday (HBCU) -- Adam Amin, Jay Walker
ESPN 3D (Saturday) -- Joe Tessitore, Tim Brown
ESPN Radio -- Bill Rosinski, David Norrie, Joe Schad
SEC Network (ESPN Regional Television syndicated games) -- Dave Neal, Andre Ware, Cara Capuano
BIG EAST Network (ESPN Regional Television syndicated games) -- Mike Gleason, John Congemi, Eamon McAnaney
ESPN Regional Television MAC Syndication -- Michael Reghi, Doug Chapman
** Additional reporters to be used include Jeannine Edwards, Quint Kessenich, Shelley Smith and Tom Rinaldi
The 2011 college football season on ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN 3D, ESPN3.com, ESPN Radio, ESPN Mobile TV, ESPN Regional Television and ESPN GamePlan will total more than 400 regular-and post-season games, concluding with the entire Bowl Championship Series, including the National Championship, on ESPN. The schedule will include weekly Saturday night games on ABC, ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU, weekly ESPN and ESPNU Thursday night contests and telecasts every Friday and select Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
So, as far as I can tell, here are the possible announcers for known Iowa kickoffs:
Iowa's TV times
09/03/11 – Tennessee Tech — 11 a.m. BTN
09/10/11 – at Iowa State — 11 a.m. FSN
09/17/11 – Pittsburgh — 11 a.m. ESPN/ESPN2 (So, I think that means Dave Pasch, Chris Spielman and Urban Meyer OR Beth Mowins Mike Bellotti)
09/24/11 – Louisiana-Monroe — TBA
10/01/11 – Open – Relax on sofa with the clicker
10/08/11 – at Penn State — TBA
10/15/11 – Northwestern — 6 p.m. BTN
10/22/11 – Indiana — 11 a.m. (TV TBA)
10/29/11 – at Minnesota — TBA
11/05/11 – Michigan — TBA
11/12/11 – Michigan State — TBA
11/19/11 — at Purdue — TBA
Fri. 11/25/11 — at Nebraska — 11 a.m. ABC (So, that's Sean McDonough, Matt Millen, Heather Cox OR Mike Patrick, Craig James OR Bob Wischusen and Bob DavieSat. 12/03/11 – Big Ten Championship — 7 p.m., FOX Sports