Looking for an Easter egg hunt? Here's a list
Published: April 21 2011 | 12:05 pm - Updated: 31 March 2014 | 2:54 pm
Here's a list of Eastern egg hunts planned in Eastern Iowa this weekend.
- Amana Heritage Society Easter Egg Hunt, 9 to 10 a.m. April 23 on the lawn of the Amana Heritage Museum, 705 44th Ave. For kids age 12 and under. Cost is $3 per child. Reservations required at email@example.com or 1-(800) 579-2294.
- H.D. Youth Center's Annual Easter Egg Hunt, 8:30 a.m. April 23 at Van Vechten Park, 12th Avenue and 19th Street SE, rain or shine. To volunteer to help or make donations, contact Henry Davison at (319) 329-8841 or Robyn at (319) 538-2860.
- Edgewood Family Fellowship Annual Easter Egg Hunt, 10 a.m. April 23 at 621 Edgewood Rd. NW. For ages 2 to 12. Free.
- Childrens Stations of the Cross and Easter Egg Hunt, 10 a.m. April 23 at Grace Episcopal Church, 525 A Ave. NE.
- Easter Eggstravaganza, 10 a.m. April 23 at First Assembly of God, 3233 Blairs Ferry Rd. NE. Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. For kids age 2 through sixth grade. Free.
- Multi-church Easter Egg Hunt, 10 a.m. April 23 at Westminster Presbyterian Church, 1285 Third Ave. SE. Free. For children up to fifth grade.
- Indian Creek Nature Center GPS Easter Egg Hunt, 1 p.m. April 23 at 6665 Otis Rd. SE. Cost is $3 for member adults and $4 for non-member adults and $1 for children. Register by 4 p.m. April 22 at (319) 362-0664.
- Annual Hiawatha Easter Egg Hunt, 9 a.m. April 23 at Guthridge Park, Emmons Street between Seventh Avenue and 10th Avenue.
- The Marion Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) Annual Easter Egg Hunt, 10 a.m. April 23 at 1050 McGowan Blvd., rain or shine. For toddlers through elementary age. Free.
- Easter Egg Hunt and Party, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. April 23 at First Presbyterian Church of Marion, 802 12th St. Free. For children in preschool and primary school.
- Newhall Easter Egg Hunt, 9 a.m. April 23 at the Newhall Ball Diamond.
Have you found an error or omission in our reporting? Is there other feedback and/or ideas you want to share with us? Tell us